Another strategy might be for your wife to come to the US and immediately apply for asylum in her own right. If she is granted asylum, then she can file an I-730 for your child. This strategy is complicated and could do more harm than good depending again on the particular facts of your situation. Accordingly, before taking any action, I urge you to seek expert legal representation.
Thank you very much for the response.
I have a lawyer,he advised me to ask the US Embassy to issue the kid a Humanitarian Parole,but I'm not sure if these guys know how to process these kind of unusual cases.They told my wife that I have to file a relative petition.As far as I know he is not eligible for derivative asylum since he got born after my asylum approval.
I wonder if she,my wife,can apply for humanitarian parole at the US Embassy?Or do I have to apply for humanitarian parole?
Lawers that I know are expensive and I'm not sure if these guys really know what are they doing.
I would really appreciate any advice from anyone.
wallpaper Flickr: The Koi Tattoo Pool
2011 Japanese koi fish, arm tattoo
Fine by me if they do offer some SLA. That's always been missing. Thats what I exactly pointed out in my comment. If they were to return my money back if they do not meet their SLA, no one will have issues. or just have PP for almost everything and give equal importance to people who either value time or money.
A total of 55 letters signed today, and will be dispatched tomorrow to the White House and to IV.
Go NORCAL, go IV!
I entered to US on 5th October 2009 on B1 visa and at POE I was given 3 months duration to stay.
I came here to write physical therapy licensing exam on 8th OCT (same is mentioned as an annotation on my B1 visa) and now I passed the exam and licensed.
Now a hospital is ready to file a H1B work visa for me through premium processing and they want me to start working for them immediately.
Dear friends, kindly let me know whether its safe to change the status within 15 days of my entry. And if not how many days should I delay the filing of H1B. I would like to change the status here without going back to my country for H1B.
And also whether this will have any future adverse effect when I file the immigrant petition. Thank you very much for your valuable advise in advance.John
INA consists a section of "Presumption of Visa Fraud." It basically states that if a person who entered to the U.S. for the FIRST time and changed status to a different visa category while in the U.S. before 60 days in the initial status have passed, that person might have committed a visa fraud and intended to do it in the first place. Do a google search - "presumption of visa fraud 60 days." I am sure of this as I worked for an immigration law office and we had a few clients with the same problem. After 60 days since you had arrived, that should not be a problem; generally speaking. I would recommend you speak to an immigration attorney before doing it, or request a H-1B visa approval with H1b visa to be issued in your own country instead of changing status in the U.S. now.
2010 koi fish tattoo designs | My
1. Can I travel to India while my H1 extension application is still pending and return to US before the current H1 expires? What will happen if the application gets approved while I am in India?
2. If I get my H1 extension approved effective April 2007 and I travel to India in Feb-March 2007 while my current H1 is still valid do I still need to get the new H1 stamped on the passport or I can enter US on the current stamped H1.
3. If none of the above is possible then can I return from India in mid-March 2007 and apply for H1 ext and still continue to stay in US if I get the receipt of H1 ext application before March 31, 2007?
Thanks in advance.
I am not sure if you need an extension ..since you have already applied for 485..you should have a EAD which is authorization to work and you must have applied for AP which is required for travel..and you dont need a stamp to enter back in case you have an Advance Parole..
so it looks like my nikkor 35-80 af is supported full functionality.
Sigma 70-300 4/5.6 APO Macro Super for Nikon ---> not sure???
SB26 -> unsure so far (anyone know)
Its still early as we have a few months before release.. Be nice if I could use my current lenses. (and see about this lens that comes with camera for $300 more (if you opt for it)...
hair koi fish tattoo sleeve. koi
As a backup you can file new EB3 PERM
I didn't read the RFE but the lawyer said they have requested for Audited Financial Statements which my company does not have.
10/19/2010: Senator Grassley of IA (R) Drops Second Bombshell Placing Immigrant Community in Shocks and Speechless
The Republican Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa lately dropped the first bomb by obtaining and releasing to the media the USCIS internal memo on the Administrative Alternatives to the CIR, stirrming a political quackmire. Last week, he dropped the second bomb by releasing his letter to the USCIS Director accusing him of pressuring the California Service Center adjudicators to speed up adjudication of petitions.
This Senator is real Anti Legal immigrant and does not have much knowledge of suffering and perseverance immigrants have in general. This guy should be educated soon properly.
hot Japanese Sleeve Tattoo
house Japanese Dragon Sleeve Tattoos
What happens when:
AOS has been filed and it is more than 180 days AND
dependent has started working on EAD AND
primary applicant loses job
Case 1: primary applicant is also on EAD
Case 2: primary applicant continues on H1 without using EAD
Do the primary applicant and/or spouse become out of status in either of these situations? Can the primary applicant invoke AC21 and look for another job - how much time does he/she have? i.e. does the AOS filing provide primary applicant a cushion in case of job loss?
the key is that in any case, if the applicant does not have a H1-B backup and is solely relying on EAD, then he/she needs to make sure that the I-485 should not be denied. because if it does, it automatically makes the applicants out of status forcing them to leave the country. so it is always safe to have H1-B status maintained eventhough you have EAD. my2c
tattoo Japanese Koi Fish Sleeve
sorry to hear about your denial.
Regarding my friend, His 140 was denied but he was already on EAD by then.His 485 was not denied ( maybe they were not processing his 485 at that point.He is a july 07 filer under EB3-I). The appeal for 140 denial was filed and it is still pending(8 months now). Meanwhile a 2 yr EAD has been approved.
I am not sure if this process is followed for everyone as each case has its variables.....
hope this helps...
pictures dragon tattoo sleeve. celtic
As mentioned in an earlier post, you can always leverage your Congressman.
dresses Koi Fish Tattoos
Pay $100 and get Z visa ( Work Permit ) .. --> GC --> Citizenship ---> Vote for ?? ..
For Legals ...go back and restart in new queue .. We dont want to skilled people be free of our companies. We expect you to be enslaved ..We are leader of Free world.
How can a New queue or a point system can be affecting us (EB) ? If it is like other contries where they have the point system for immigration, a job in hand/education/number of years lived in the country/ etc etc, everything should be in favour of the EB's, right? Also, if you know definetly when you will get a GC, rather than indefinite wait will help so many people in making the decision. I think here, the most frustrating thing is not knowing when you will get it, rather than waiting years and years..
makeup Search for sleeve tattoo
As long as you work for the same employer with same title and job location, you don't need H-1 stamped. If you have a valid approval (I-797) you can enter the country on H-1 and not worry about AP or EAD. But just to answer your question, if you use AP to enter...you won't need to use EAD. If you do use EAD then you are out of H-1 status. AP will let you keep H-1 status.
I am not a lawyer so it would be best to consult one.
girlfriend Japanese Koi Fish Tattoo
I posted the following at another forum on this topic:
It is from this link:
Further research showed that the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) actually went into effect on May 7, 2007.
This is from FR 17172 which you can find at:
hairstyles Sleeve Koi Fish Tattoos
If your I-140 is not aproved after 180 days and if your emplyer does not respond to RFE..then your GC is gone for a toss...!!!!
its always recomended to wait untill i-140 is aproved and 180 days are over...!!!!
Not to scare you..i have also heard of emplyers revoking i-140 after it is approved which has caused tremendious pain to emplyees later in getting GC.
My advice....give your career high priority and just go with your gut feeling that things will be fine...!!!!
But I am not sure whether I should switch the attorney. My worry is what if I tell my old attorney that I am doing G28 to new attorney from new employer and G28 form never reach USCIS file? then all the correspondence will goto my old attorney.... what will happen in those scenario?
Now coming back to your question. There are few things you need to do.
1) Talk to a reputed immigration attorney. Take consulting time and tell them the whole story honestly they are the best people to guide you
2) As far as I can tell you out of status triggers a bar of 10 years on immigration to US. Perhaps if your wife can least get out of country and come back (re-enter) into the country on a valid visa then after admission perhaps you can take advantage of 245 (k) clause that counts OOS from last lawful admission for GC processin, but there is a chance that she might be denied entry if CBP officer can see her OOS in the system for some reason.
My advice is what ever you do make sure you consult an attorney and not some friend or some one from a forum. You have already made situation difficult do not make it any worse.