I filed my 485 in July 2004. My PD is current now, does anyone know what happens next?
wallpaper hair cute i love you quotes.
I will write more as I get to know.
My current passport is expiring in Jun 07. I have applied for passport renewal at Indian Embassy (Washington D.C.) in 3rd week of Jan 07 via courier. I may have to travel urgently to India by end of this month. Just wondering if anyone recently got their passport renewed at DC and what was the duration. It will help me to take the decision about departure date. Unfortunately DC is 5 hours drive from where I live. I am not sure even if take a day off and drive to DC to collect the passport they will even give it to me on the same day. Multiple attempts to contact DC office via phone/email were not helpful. No one picks the phone and their voice mail system is always full. Any advise on what I should to do know status of my passport renewal would be appreciated.
P.S : Yes, I have contributed to IV :)
You should use Tatkal scheme. I paid extra 90$ and got the passport within 2 days. Its worth.
2011 cute love sayings and quotes
I need some expert advice for H1B transfer case and vacation plan.
I am working with the current employer A who has processed my Green card(I-485 pending; I-140 approved ; EAD and AP document applied & received). It was going fine and I even had planned to go to Vacation to India at the beginning of January and even I have blocked the tickets and got the HDFC payment Bar code for H1B stamping(2 years left in 6 yrs period). Before booking the H1B visa interview, now I have got the situation that my client has decided to stop the contract by December end. But the client has offered that there is an employment opportunity to join the client.
Though my I-485 is pending and received EAD and AP documents, I still want to do the H1B transfer with AC21 portability. Now comes the complicated situation. Since I already planned for vacation after 3 years time gap, I wanted to go ahead without affecting my visa stamping and reentry to US. I decided to start the H1B transfer in premium processing with new Employer even before leaving US and planned to get the Visa stamped with the current employer A in Chennai assuming that I am still with the current employer . In this regard I had an attorney opinion also.
But my attorney says that
1. If you get your H1B stamped with your old H1B, then you should have intent to continue with employer A after reentering US and join(H1b transfer) the new employer B only in the future time, not immediately entering US.
2. If you want to stamp H1B for the new employer B, then you can get the Visa stamped with employer B and then once reenter in US, I can join the new employer B immediately.
But, for me, to cope up with the current economic situation, I need to go to India and come back and join the new employer B with the already approved new H1B with the employer B. But I want to get my H1B Visa stamped with the current employer A and then join here in employer B as soon as I come back to US from vacation. This way, I do not need to worry about the paystubs with the new employer.
I have few below questions regarding the situation that I have. Kindly answer my questions..
1. Can I go to Chennai consulate and get my new employer H1B stamped even with out joining the new employer B and with out any paystubs(not yet joined). In this situation, can I get the get the H1B visa stamped with out joining and no paystubs.
2. What if I start working with the employer B as soon I reentered US(after 2-3 days of reentry). Is this illegal / against the INS rules? Will this create any issue with my future Visa renewal or any GC card processing?
3. Will there be any question by the US consulate in Chennai about the new H1B approved(not yet joined) before we left US? Do they have any system which shows them during interview that there is another H1B already processed and approved though we have not joined then at the time of stamping in Chennai US consulate. What kind of answers should be given to them at that time?
4. Will there be any question in the port of entry in US when we reenter with the old H1B stamping. Someone suggested that when transferring new H1B your I-94 will also be sent with that. So, in the future you will have two I-94s(one given at POE and the other one given with new H1B approval notice. Is this situation illegal?.
5. In the worst case scenario, what if old H1B stamping fails? I have my AP document also. Can I enter USA with my AP document in case if the US consulate in chennai fails to stamp for my Old H1B visa?
6. Important - Can I join the employer B before leaving for vacation and then within 15 days, can I get the new employer letter for employment and then go to Chennai consulate for the New H1B visa stamping? I know that we do not have paystubs in this case. But we can get the employment letter from the new employer B. Is this the right situation or risky situation.
Kindly provide your honest opinions so that I can take my decision for my future.
thanks a bunch
2010 cute i love you quotes and
hair girlfriend cute love quotes
"Can an attorney force me to file AC-21 even if i dont want to?"
Are you asking if the attorney would file the change of employment letter?
Please clarify your question
hot i love you boyfriend quotes.
Surely this is possible. Perhaps Canon is blocking them or it's just not cost-effective?
And Fujifilm too. But I think its a "business decision" somehow, and I don't expect it will happen, when Canon is so dominant, for that market segment concerned. At least not now, not soon. I wish I am wrong.
house makeup cute i love you quotes
First idea: put the lens to manual focus, and try that on a tripod. Perhaps the focus point got moved, and the camera is attempting to focus on black sky? This test would attempt to eliminate that.
On the other hand, with the changing size of the moon, the camera could be overexposing more than it did in your first example (if that turns out to be the case, I'll explain why, so you can avoid it in the future). :)
tattoo makeup cute i love you quotes
pictures love you quotes and sayings.
Let behaves like a GENTALMAN... THIS POST WILL NOT HELP ANYBODY INLCUDING POSTER.
hope this helps everybody who willing to post such frustration. Please keep all thoes with your self and dont bother others.
DONT POST ANY MORE PLEASE, I THINK I DID MISTAKE BY WRITING. I THOUGHT THIS GOOD SITE/FORUM TO GET INFORMATION BUT I WAS WONG.
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.
Not every member here is a MAN (to be a Gentalman), some are women, do they not count? :)
dresses i love you quotes and sayings
makeup 2010 dresses cute i love you quotes i love you quotes for your boyfriend.
The answer to your first question is yes. You can change employers without any impact, by using AC 21 provisions.
Regarding the second question: EB2 India is going to take a long time to come to 2005 PD. I would say, atleast another three years.
girlfriend pictures cute love quotes and sayings cute i love you quotes and sayings.
But I read this on http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D
"If you are filing for an extension of your Employment Authorization and your Form I-485, Application for Permanent Residence, was filed before July 30, 2007, then you must pay the $340 filing fee."
So I suggest check with Lawyer.
hairstyles cute i love you quotes for
if you are within 6 years of your H1 change jobs ASAP, you need a supportive employer at many stages in the GC process. As it is the ride is wild and painful, if your employer is also acting smart it can be horrible for you. Jump to a better employer (even if you take say a 10% hit in pay) and restart GC asap.
This is great news although I have a question. My wife is a endodontist (dentist, speciality in root canal surgery), (H1, EB2 India). She teaches at a university and practises in there. She has some publications as well (she does not qualify for EB1, as we dont want to go for a tenure track) Will she qualify under this physicians bill? She has 6 years experience in this filed.
unfortunately though i suspect that the Conrad programs define participants as "physicians" which presumably does not include dentists...how about you check with your state health department?
Press 1 to select English
Press 2 to skip introduction
Press 6 to find case status information
Now enter your receipt number SRCxxxxxxxxxx
Voice asks if SRC press 1
Then reads out application number, if correct, press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
Part way through the blah blah press 3
Wait a moment and press 4
(now if you hear a male voice telling you that no IO is available, it will redirect it to National Customer Service Center (NCSC) you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps)
You should hear "You have reached the TSC of USCIS�" OTHERWISE you have been bounced to NCSC. NCSC only sees what you see when you login to check case status at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp i.e. you will not get any useful information out of them.
VXG, I need your help - everytime I call TSC (I have done it twice) IO refers me to some 800 number. What did you do to get them to talk to you?