wallpaper Megan Fox in Arrmani Ad
I called USCIS again today and spoke to a IO, they stated that the biometrics had expired and that I should simply wait for the new request. I tried to argue with them that the register stated that they should use what they have in their database. They stated that I have to go for my biometrics and there was nothing else they could do about it. I then asked them if everything else had cleared and they stated that they were only waiting for my biometrics at this stage.
The funny thing is that I submitted a referral since my application was outside of the processing times. The referral stated that biometrics were missing. Now if I had not filed my referral USCIS would have simply just sat on my application until god know when. I am going to write a letter and get someone over at USCIS to listen to me. An uphill battle but it's better than just relying on USCIS.
Does anyone know how long biometrics are valid for ?
Good Luck folks, hope this nighmare ends soon
Priority date 10/2002
i-140 approved in 1/2007
2011 Megan Fox in Armani Code
The problem is that I might have to go back to India next year for good, due to which I wont be able to utilize my H1b for working in the US.
My question is:
1) Since I wont be coming back to US as of now, what if I do not get my H1 visa stamped. Can I use my approval(I-797)in the present consulting firm's name, for getting H1b stamped through any other company in future.
What is the validity on the H1 ? Did you get this H1 before you got H4 stamped and before landing in USA on H4 ?
It is not possible to get the stamping on company "B" if you have H1 from company "A".
2) I understand that stamping is needed only for reentering US. What if i just get the stamping done and still do not come back. In that case, can I still transfer my stamped H1B to any other company without working at all for the consulting firm whose stamp I have on my passport.
You can get the stamping done overseas based on the current H1. You can enter US based on that stamping. You are expected to work for that company to transfer teh H1 to a different company. You will be asked to send at least one pay stub (more some times in case of RFE) with your transfer application.
Any help is greatly appreciated, I need to decide fast. Thanks a lot.
USCIS Receipt Date = Date the USCIS mail room assigns on the working day, when package is received.
Status date = I-94 Issue date.
You can come on August 15 at 11 pm, but if your filight is late by an hour then, you I-94 issue date will be Aug 16. ? You are cutting it too close.
I have not heard of them looking at time, they go by date. If you are in at 12:01 am then your date will be 8/16/07
Not clear if the I-94 is issued on Aug 16 and receipt date is Aug 16, then what will happen ?
It would be safe to mail the application on Aug 16 by Fedex with USCIS receipt date of Aug 17, it will take care, if your filight is delayed.
I-485 Courier Mailing address for Nebraska Service Center
USCIS Nebraska Service Center
850 S Street
( Ref: P. O. Box 87485 )
Lincoln, NE - 68508
Find out the right Courier address for your service center if its not Nebraska.
Could somebody explain to me, please, how is it working with the receipt date?
I will be going to my home country on July 21st and coming back on August 15th, 11:00 PM.......
.....my question is: if my lawyer will send the I-485 package on August 15, at 4 PM.....( and I arrive in U.S on August 15 but at 11:00 PM)...the package hits the Uscis on August 16......is it ok? when Uscis sees that I'm physically in U.S?......is it the date when the package hits Uscis or the date when the package was sent by the lawyer......what is the postal mark that Uscis takes into consideration?: the date when Fedex is sending the package( exact date of delivery) OR the date the package arrives at Uscis mailroom?
OR ...Uscis will look at the I-94( when I'm coming back the officer at the port of entry will give me a new I-94) and Uscis will see that I arrived on August 15, at 11:00 PM?
Could someone please clarify this as depending on this I have to change the schedule of my plane flight.
I would really appreciate this.
Thank you in advance!
I apologize for upsetting you- I am not a pro at this just joined yesterday- can you give me a break? Next time I will send you a note to see where you think I should post....
Thanks for the flyer link - that takes out any excuse from anybody who is still on the fringe.
2010 Super hot Megan Fox in Armani
A total of 55 letters signed today, and will be dispatched tomorrow to the White House and to IV.
Go NORCAL, go IV!
Wonderful. Thanks CA chapter.
All state chapters must do the same so that we can get maximum possible letters.
hair Megan Fox#39;s ad campaign for
What happened in 2007 is now history. That is not likely to repeat in the upcoming CIR. At this time CIR is the only way to get things moving. Unless CIR is defeated or unless administration says that they do not want a CIR bill, piece meal approach is not likely to happen. Given the situation, asking for a separate bills is setting ourselves for failure, and it alienates us and our issues from the pro-immigration community. At this time, if you call/meet with lawmakers asking for EB only bill, the pro-immigration lawmakers get turned off and anti-immigrant lawmakers use the count of your call to oppose the immigration reform. At this time its a bad idea by calling lawmakers asking for "EB only bill". It will only turn out to hurt our issues and the cause. Additionally, it doesn't help to call specific lawmakers who already understand, agree, support and champion our issues.
IV do not have a any position on on the issue of illegals/undocumented. And whatever is your personal belief, please understand the reality of the situation and refrain from attacking illegals on IV forums as it doesn't help our cause in anyways.
But, otherwise, your case is straightforward. As long as you send the H1 transfer to CIS before you are terminated/resign from B, you status will continue uninterrupted... So you are ok.
Thanks. That helped a lot !
Now I am curious to know..about move from H1 to EAD for her.
can she move from H1 to EAD immediately?
what are pros & cons by moving from h1 to EAD. As she already hv her SSN because of H1. do we need to inform about ead to SSN office? Also what kind of company she can have on EAD (corp,LLC)?
what is the procedure to hv own company? Steps to follow for Independent contracting? Taxes for independent contract earnings?
Also what if after a move she stopped independent contracting? two scenarios may be either join another company as employee or if she stopped working. in that case do we need to close the company?
Once she have her own company then she will work thru that company corp-to-corp or 1099??
Sorry...so many series of questions...but since this area is new.
appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.
house Sexy Siren Megan Fox is sultry
tattoo Megan Fox
on Decebmer 7 USCICS website shows "Your extension has been denied, and a denial notice has been sent."
My I-94 expired on Oct-10 2009 and H1B was valid till 30 Sep. 2009. Here are my questions:
Am I an illegal resident now?
Until when can I stay in the us?
Should my employer appeal the case and by when should he do that, is there premium processing for this?
How long does the appeal process take ?
Can I work while the case is appealed?
How many days can I stay in us after the case is appealed?
How do I transfer to a new employer E2 (Premium Processing) and when can I apply for the new h1b (after the case is appealed or any time)?
What are the chances of approvals in Premium processing in Current Market?
Can I start working once the receipt for the new h1b petition comes in?
If not, can I work once the h1 is approved or should I go to India and reenter to start working?
Can i transfer my approved I140 to a new employer ?
I will really appreciate your feedback on this.
Thanks in advance.
pictures Megan Fox Poses for Emporio
My wife is on first time H1. She got her H4 converted to H1 in Jan '07. I am applying for 485 and she's secondary applicant on my file.
What are the pros & cons of travelling to India in 3rd week of Aug 07, assuming we will get the reciept by then (EB2) ?
We have planned for H1 stamping back in India while she's on vacation.
here's my thoughts on this; If her h1 gets stamped she doesn't need AP. however if H1 gets rejected for some reason, in that case she can stay back in India until I recieve the AP documents. I send it to her then she can travel back on AP. ??
Any Suggestions or gyan on this !!!
dresses images Megan Fox in Armani
When there are more than 6000+ registered members without contributing, for sure there will be several members who may think in future ( its my hope) to contribute in small steps before they get ready to contribute in big way.
Atleast it is my hope. I dont know what those registered members are waiting for. May be they want president Bush to become a member of core IV team. Even then, I dont think they will take a penny out from their wallet if they dont have the right attitude and desire to work as a team.
makeup The new Armani Underwear ad
girlfriend Megan Fox Armani Underwear
You and your employer are tied on a fraud rope strongly, you can not get out of it. If he wants to jump into the water or you, you guys pull each other.
I am on H1B without job and no paystubs.
My employer has been trying to find a project for me but till now he couldnt get anything.
Its been 6 months alreay since I am on H1B visa.
He made me modify my actual experience to include fake projects .
Now I am thinking of filing a complaint to DOL.
I have my H1B petition and offer letter from the employer.
But I am worried that if I file complaint ,my employer will threaten me telling that I faked my experience and submitted fake resumes.
What should I do? Will DOL take any action against me?
Any success stories of DOL complaint filing?
hairstyles Armani Underwear Ad 2010
PD Jan 05
She should be eligible for COBRA ... no issues.
And I guess she is also eligible for the discount/economic stimulus on COBRA. I did not see anything that suggest one must be a Citizen/LPR for that discount
But you are correct for RD :)
Umm, what if USCIS takes more than 180 days to encash the checks?
Do we have to re-file the application/re-send the check?:confused: