wallpaper Ferrari Enzo Car Art Wallpaper
You have created six threads with the same question and getting the same answer. Please use your brain.
snathan, I also agree. This post doesn't sound genuine
2011 View All Ferrari Gallery
As most EB3 numbers go to IT software and as there are so many issues, until DOS and USCIS fix these issues they wont move these forward
Here is my situation:
My employment was terminated by my Manager (no reasons given on paper, and the reasons he gave me were not valid when I discussed with my previous manager even per the company policy)
I am in the process of finalizing between a couple of offers (Hopefully would be able to make a decision by sometime next week). My previous manager is trying to get me into his project after I explained my I-485 application status. My PD is Aug-06 (EB-3), I-140 pending.
My spouse is on H-4. My initial plan before all this drama (Initial withdrawal of July visa bulletin and employment termination), I got all my documents signed and ready to be sent out from my attorney's office.
After this sequence of events, the attorney refuses to submit my I-485 application (because it could be considered Fraud).
Now I need your expert advice on the following situations:
1. Would it be ideal to join the same company in a different department and ask the lawyer to file my I-485? Use the AC21 portability after 180 days of pending application?
2. I read somewhere that for me to use the AC21 portability, I need to be in the same profile and also same pay range that was approved on my initial labor application. Is it true? I am currently being offered 15K more than what I have been making till now.
3. I have 3 more years of H-1B left, so what are the chances of getting a new green card process started under EB-2, and port the Aug-06 priority date after the I-140 is approved? How long would you anticipate it would take for me to get to the I-485 stage? Just a ball park from the experience on the forum would be great!
I have been out of the job for the past 2 weeks. would it be a problem for me while applying for a new labor certification?
I greatly appreciate your responses.
These are just my views. Please do not take them as is. Check with an attorney.
1. Joining the same company would be ideal because you can continue your 485 process. Pay hike of 15 % will not be a problem. your attorney should be able to explain that in case there is a rfe. but make sure that the job title is the same.
2. For AC21 after 6 months, you should be in the same profile. Pay hike is okay I think. A normal 5 % will not be a problem, but 15 % may be. But I still think the attorney will be able to explain. Check with him
3. getting a new job and filing your perm labor and I-140 should be okay. If all goes well, you may reach the 485 stage in 6 months. But the question of retaining your priority date depends on your old company not revoking your current 140. If they do, you lose your old priority date. There will be a lot of uncertainities here. But becasu you still have another 3 years you can try this route.
4. 2 weeks without a job may not be that big of an issue.
Again, these are my personal views. Your attorney can explain things much more concretely.
Subject to the AC21 restrictions, like what? Could you please elaborate?
Yes, you should be able to use AC21 to change employment (subject to the AC21 restrictions).
Well, there is a slightly increased chance in case of Dems control the houses
I would like to discuss two issues
1) Is there a reasonable chance for Democrats to take control of the House after Nov elections.
2) What would that mean for skilled legal Immigrant community (aka will my GC come faster :))
It looks like Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and other issues. Especially here in TX there is one seat definitely going to Democrats ( Tom Delay's seat). Would a Democrat majority make passing SKIL a slam dunk ?
2010 ferrari enzo wallpaper 2010. Download This Wallpaper
I am in a situation and hope someone here would be able to provide me with some advice. I was employed by Company A since 2006 and I was working at a Client location for the last 3 years. There is company B who is the primary vendor for the Client. Recently my H1 extension was denied and so I went out of status. I reached out to my end client for help. Since they are happy with my work, they said that they can talk to another vendor (company C) to sponsor a new H1 for me. Company C is now ready to file my H1 but the problem is that Company A somehow got to know about this and is enforcing a non compete agreement on me.
I wanted to know if they can do this even though the H1 was denied and they are unable to provide me with any job. Can they stop me from earning my livelihood. I did not go out and breached any contract, I am trying to move only because my H1 with company A has been denied. The only thing is that the end client is the same.
hair images ferrari enzo wallpaper
And u can get your GC by him sponsoring for you as parents in just 15-16 years from now.
That will be faster than this EB2 and EB3 backlogs.
You help him now, and he will help you.
hot View All Ferrari Gallery
Add says -->
Attention H1B, F1s, L1s
To difficult to get USA green Card?
Canadian Green Card helps you stay in USA Legally
You do not need to move to Canada
Get a Canadian Green card as a Back-up
Linky --> http://www.maple-immigration.com/ad_index_en.htm
where is the ad in sulekha ?
can you post the link ?
house pictures Ferrari Enzo on the
Its not even for ENTIRE employment based category either.
As mentioned in the document, porting applies ONLY for immigrant petitions (I-140) approved under EB-1, EB-2 or EB-3 classification.
PD can NOT be ported for EB-4 and EB-5 either.
Not a legal advice.
tattoo ferrari enzo wallpaper 2010.
pictures ferrari enzo wallpaper
She had the B visa all along so there is no issue of her telling the truth or not on the visa app.
I have looked into the V visa before as well, and as we know, it is not applicable since I filed the I-130 July, 2006.
The present situation is that we just booked a ticket for her and the baby to head home on March 17th (the I-94 expires March 24th.) The hope is to receive good news on the grad school application and commence the work on the F-1. Thanks for your inputs so far guys..
dresses makeup Ferrari Enzo Wallpaper
note to myself: obessesion with anything is no good. Don't check back at this site ten times every hour.
good one my friend...but even with SKIL how many of us are already sooooooooo frustrated and sick of waiting that we / they may still think twice about enduring the famous I-485 stage nuances (name checks, background checks and all other checks) and with all that in mind still decide to 'hang in' and eventually get GC ..?
Anyways, I'm afraid GC just turned into a great 'Waiting for Godot' situation - but we haven't realized it yet :rolleyes:
makeup jawkub: Ferrari Enzo 2010
My labor mentions System Analyst (Oracle EBS). And I am looking for a job with similar title, but with different skills (Java/J2EE). I can have the same occupational classification code not a problem about that.
Hope this information is ample for you to give me some advice.
girlfriend dresses Ferrari Enzo Replica; Black ferrari enzo wallpaper 2010.
Please keep me in loop in case you find anything else about the situation. I'll do the same.
hairstyles pictures Black Ferrari Enzo Wallpaper ferrari enzo wallpaper 2010.
Any idea on how far the EB3-India PD will go between Oct 2009 and Sept 2010 ?
You will need to fill all the forms and then be allowed to proceed to pick a date for interview.
For sake of convenience fill in the field 1 to 14 on the main form and then you can come back and modify rest of the fields till two days before the interview appointment, that might save you some time. As far I remember you can modify most of the fields in other forms.
Use Internet Explorer, I had some additional problems because I was using Firefox.